How to Make Your Hips Wider Naturally
The typical hourglass figure is desired by many, as it represents a healthy body, with wide hips and a nice refined waist - somewhat like the form of a wasp. If you want to boost your hips to get the body you so desire, you can continue reading this article and you will find some interesting and helpful tips.
If you're not one of the lucky ones who naturally has that kind of body, do not worry because with a little effort you'll be able to increase the volume of your hips to enhance your body shape. On OneHowTo.com we want to help you in your purpose by showing you a series of guidelines that you can follow to know how to make your hips wider naturally in an easy, healthy and safe way.
Exercises to increase your hips
If you want to know how to make your hips wider naturally, begin with a simple exercise: Lie down sideways on a mat, prevent cervical harm by placing a folded towel on your bent arm and rests your head on it. Now bring up the leg so it is parallel to the other and hold it in the air for between 3 and 5 seconds. Repeat the exercise 10 times on each leg.
To strengthen your hips you can do the following: Lie down with your back on the mat with your arms to the sides support the palms on the floor. Bend your legs and raise your hips contracting the buttocks until it forms a straight line between your knees, quadriceps, hips and shoulders. Hold this for 5 seconds and then slowly lower your hips to the floor. Repeat ten times.
Exercise ball: Lying on your back on the mat with your legs bent, place a ball between your legs and squeeze with your knees for 5 seconds. Make sets of 10 repetitions. This will help strengthen your abductors and hips.
Foods to make your hips wider
You can also include some foods to make your hips wider since, according to the nutrient experts, they will increase in muscle mass in the area as well as fat and therefore appear that they are wider and rounded. The best ingredients are:
- Salmon: Salmon is rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. According to a study by the University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the hips tend to store this type of fat in its structure, thus eating foods with omega 3 and 6 contributes to their increase.
- Lean meat: Muscles grow thanks to creatine, high-quality protein, as well as providing amino acids that the body does not produce naturally. You should not overdo your consumption as too much protein in your diet can cause problems in your body.
- Potatoes: Potatoes contribute to increased body volume. The reason is that it is a food rich in carbohydrates. It is advisable not to abuse because it increases blood glucose levels, causing more sensation of appetite that can lead to overweight.
- Egg yolk: Ovalbumin and albumin are the ideal ingredients to boost the muscular mass in your hips. It is wise to eat egg white as this food is packed full of cholesterol and ovalbumin too.
Clothes to make your hips look wider
Another way of making your hips wider naturally is through your wardrobe choices. Bear in mind the type of clothing that you choose as it could boost your frame, making your hips look even bigger than what they really are. Here?s a few garments that can help you out:
- Skirts: If you want to optically increase your hips, skirts are a good choice. Increase volume and enhance the area to be the focus of attention. The flared skirts and tight, pencil style ones are also an excellent alternative to mark your hips and make them more visible.
- Side pockets: Choose garments with pockets on the sides to create a sense of volume. Another trick are floral prints and horizontal lines. All items with volume in the area will be your allies.
- Avoid vertical stripes in that area since they lengthen and slim. Dark colors such as black, also contribute to volume, so you should choose light colors to highlight your hips.
If you want to read similar articles to How to Make Your Hips Wider Naturally, we recommend you visit our Fitness category.